Green Hills Center offers skilled and intermediate nursing care. The Center is certified for both Medicare and Medicaid. The Center also offers an environment specializing in Dementia and Alzheimer's care. Care is provided by a highly skilled and dedicated staff committed to providing the best physical, mental, social, emotional and spiritual care available.
Services of Green Hills include:
- 83 private and semi private nursing beds
- 16 private rooms specializing in Dementia and Alzheimer's care
- 24 hour skilled nursing care
- Respite care
- Delicious meals prepared by our own chef designed to meet nutritional needs and recognize special diets
- Activities program that includes church, social and cultural programs and outings
- Laundry services
- Housekeeping services
Also available for an additional fee: Professional hair care services and Transportation services
Ohio Department of Jobs & Family Services
30 E. Broad St.
Columbus, OH 43215
Phone: 614.466.6282 | On The Web
Ohio Department of Aging
50 W. Broad St. Ninth Floor
Columbus, OH 43215-3363
Phone: 614.466.5500 |On The Web
Area Agency of Aging, PSA-2
6 S. Patterson Blvd.
Dayton, OH 45402
Phone: 937.341.3000 | On The Web
Guide to Choosing a Nursing Home: On The Web